Lao People’s Democratic Republic
Peace Independence Democracy Unity Prosperity
|Ministry of Public Works and Transport||No.: 5064/MPWT|
|Vientiane Capital, 21 April 2009|
on The Approval of Total Maximum Weight of
22-Wheel/6-Axle Trucks (Semi-trailer trucks)
- Pursuant to the technical calculation regarding the total maximum weight of 22-wheel and 6-axle trucks.
- Pursuant to the mutual agreement of the meeting on 11 April 2009.
The Minister of Public Works and Transport issues a Decision:
Article 1 Allowing the total maximum weight of 22-wheel and 6-axle trucks and semi-trailer trucks to be 41,400 kilograms with the following specifications:
- First front axle = 4,600 kilograms.
- First back axle = 8,200 kilograms.
- Second back axle = 8,200 kilograms.
- First back axle = 6,800 kilograms.
- Second back axle = 6,800 kilograms.
- Third back axle = 6,800 kilograms.
The maximum gross weight (vehicle/goods) = 41,400 kilograms.
Article 2 This Decision replaces the Regulation No. 849/MCTPC, dated 05 March 2002 regarding 22-wheel and 6-axle semi-trailer trucks.
Article 3 The provincial and capital Divisions of Public Works and Transport are assigned to strictly implement this Decision and the Transport Department is assigned to monitor, inspect, and encourage the effective implementation of this Decision.
Article 4 This Decision is effective from the date of signature.
Minister of Public Works and Transport
[Signature and seal]