|Name||Environmental Obligations of Investors|
1. Strictly comply with environmental obligations, promote the green development and growth, give importance to the protection of environment as per laws and regulations.
2. In case of an environmental issue arising, the investor has the obligation to take necessary measures to redress the issue in a timely and lawful manner;
3. Fulfil environmental obligations according to international treaties and agreements to which Lao PDR is a party.
4. Contribute budget in the environmental work as per the Decree implementing this Law.
5. Perform other obligations as set out in laws and regulations.
|Measure Type||Administrative Requirements|
|Agency Name||Ministry of Planning and Investment|
|Legal Document||Law on Investment Promotion (Amended) No.14/NA, dated 17 November 2016|